ARE YOU AN EXISTING MOHS PRACTICE?
The skill and training of your technician directly affects not only the quality of slides and resulting diagnosis, but the final outcome of your entire Mohs day.
ARE YOU COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR MOHS DAYS?
Choosing the right Mohs Technician makes the difference in quality of patient care and customer services.
USING MOBILE MOHS, INC. MEANS:
- Confidence that your technicians can process difficult sections such as cartilage/adipose tissue
- You will ALWAYS have a Technician on your scheduled Mohs date
- Laboratory and machine maintenance is done for you
- The ability to see more patients (you will receive processing turnaround time of 15 minutes or less)
- Accurate recording of CLIA and OSHA records